My Blog is a place where I share information about nutrition, health and wellness, and sometimes just daily life! Hope you enjoy!






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



Friday, May 27, 2011

Attacked by a meat eater

Yesterday I was attacked by a meat eater. Imagine, the large teeth, the claws, the anger in the red eyes of
the monster that got a hold of yours truly.



 




Attacked you say? Yes attacked.


Attacked by saying that we NEED meat to survive, to live, to thrive. You can sense what my reaction to that was. ANGER. So I didn't write back until this morning, until I could breathe calmly and think about how I wanted to respond to such a grossly wrong statement. I'm not saying everyone should be vegan or vegetarian, I'm saying WE DON'T NEED MEAT TO SURVIVE. Thank you very much. But either way writing back made me feel better, calmer and excited to be a healthy, clean living, green happy machine! On that note is how I start my day today and I hope everyone can say the same! I really should publish this blog so it doesn't feel like I'm talking to the air or myself :)












Another great article that a fellow student of IIN found is below, it just highlights the reasons we should stop eating dairy, again I love not eating dairy, maybe you love eating dairy, whatever works! Peace, love and veggies, to copy my favorite lady, Kris Carr.

No comments:

Post a Comment