My Blog is a place where I share information about nutrition, health and wellness, and sometimes just daily life! Hope you enjoy!






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day#1 of Vegan Eating!

Well today is the first day (on my own at least) that I'll be living a Vegan lifestyle! I just returned from the most amazing Love Your Body retreat run by two amazing women, Kalima Harvey and Anita Shepard. They each have their own amazing skills that brought all five of us participants that were there immense joy and peace. I have learned so much about food and how to really 'love your body'! I thought I was pretty up on most things nutrition and most things related to exercise-but NOPE I have learned so much and really how to let go of any of the 'bullshit' that I carry around, the rigid pole along my spine has finally been broken! I'm so ready to do everything and try new things and just be a new and inspired person! I'm sure I'll have more tomorrow or at least Thursday-since I'm going to a book signing for a fantastic Vegan chef in Brooklyn! Now those of you that know me, Brooklyn is normally NOT my hang out-I'm normally SUPER anti Brooklyn actually, but in all reality, that's silly-2370's 'incident' happened 5 years ago and since Brooklyn has really become an amazing place! lol. On that positive note I'm going to sign off to meet a friend with a code red :( Enjoy food everyone!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment