My Blog is a place where I share information about nutrition, health and wellness, and sometimes just daily life! Hope you enjoy!






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday

Hi everyone! It's Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday! YES. I've had a fine week, nothing too crazy. I've been reading Alicia Silverstone's book, The Kind Diet-it's amazing!! I love it just as much as Crazy, Sexy, Diet by Kris Carr. Truly enlightening! So not only am I reading this fantastic book but I've turned my best friend Stephanie on to CSD! And she ordered the Kind Diet! It's a true miracle because she has several small health problems and i'm just confident this will help! The other exciting part of this blog is that I finally signed up for the Institute of Integrative Nutrition! I'M SO EXCITED. I'm finally taking another to step to get myself off the ground as a personal health coach! I suppose that's all for today. Hoping tomorrow will be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment