My Blog is a place where I share information about nutrition, health and wellness, and sometimes just daily life! Hope you enjoy!






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Monday

"I can't believe that we would lie in our graves wondering if we had spent our living days well, I can't believe that we would lie in our graves dreaming of things that we might have been."~DMB I just love this quote! The song is such a feel good song!


I believe that there is a shift in consciousness, there is a movement towards a better life. This is a movement that is coming from the ground up, from people realizing that there is a better life out there for us all. That big companies, big food and high levels of stress are just not where our hearts, minds and bodies belong.

I haven't written a blog in a very long time, it's been a crazy time. I traveled to Israel, an amazing place, actually amazing doesn't even cover it. I miss it but I was happy to come home as well. They do not have the food issues that we have here, not in the same way. Not only do people eat less there but they actually enjoy their food, they pay attention to it! They also do not have as big an issue with factory farming that the US does. There are still some issues but overall the country was founded on the farming principle so fresh food isn't so rare like it is here.

I also just ordered from a fantastic place called, Better Burger. It isn't far from my office at all, I ordered a homemade veggie burger, veggie canadian bacon, vegan mayo, and soy cheese. Now I don't eat these things very often but the fact that a TAKE OUT place has them! Ahh the excitement!! It was delicious! They bake their fries, have soy dogs and some great looking salads as well! As far as take out goes they seem to be at the top of list!

That's it for now, more to write soon, hopefully the change in air means a positive change is coming in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment