My Blog is a place where I share information about nutrition, health and wellness, and sometimes just daily life! Hope you enjoy!






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lesson

Good afternoon!

Somehow this turned into a less than super happy day even though I constantly remind myself, "it's not that bad" or "it could be worse!" The funny thing is I know all of that is true, that I'm lucky to have all of the things that I do, a job, a boyfriend, friends, family, a body that works and so much more, yet somehow it's super hard to shake this! So I guess I'm writing this blog to get that out there, maybe some of you have had similar thoughts? I feel like in NYC it's just a common thing these days, something that people don't even take notice of anymore. The fact that we spend everyday wishing for the next to come so that we can be closer to the weekend is just sad, very sad. As we only get one Wednesday October 26th 2011! However, despite knowing all of this, telling other people this and trying to live this way, I really just want to go home and sleep. AWFUL. I realize this blog should probably be more centered on health regarding food but right now this is consuming my thoughts and 'hey, it's my blog so it can be about whatever I want it to!' Enough depressing thoughts for nowm we'll focus on the fact that right now I have a great little organic candy in my mouth. Please see below for the lovely picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment