My Blog is a place where I share information about nutrition, health and wellness, and sometimes just daily life! Hope you enjoy!






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oats, Vitamins and Soy Feta

Good afternoon everyone!

Although I'm of course tired this afternoon, I’m fairly upbeat. Had a great lunch with coworkers then bought some amazing new vitamins! I also have been having amazing breakfasts lately, something that excites me as breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! This week I had some of the oats pictured below, they are fantastic! They are hearty, flavorful and filling. Oddly enough I’m not hungry after eating these, which can sometimes happen with oats or even cereals. Just wanted to share the excitement of a new breakfast!

I also tried a soy feta cheese! Now I generally don’t eat a TON of imitation things but sometimes things like this pop up and I just have to try them. It was delicious! Decently like real feta and overall tasty! I enclosed pictures for what it looks like and the ingredients.

Vitamins! I had been meaning to go out and buy some vitamin D as the summer has sadly ended here in NYC as well as some new B12. I ended up buying something called Holy Basil. I laughed at first, “really, holy basil?!” lol but my coworker Terri has been taking it and she said it is doing wonders so we shall see! I bought my vitamin D, Omega 3's wth DHA and EPA, and of course the Holy Basil and B12. Yay for trying to be healthier!



Piece of Soy Feta!
 New amazing oats!
My Vitamin collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment