My Blog is a place where I share information about nutrition, health and wellness, and sometimes just daily life! Hope you enjoy!






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Green juice, depression, and love

These last few days have been rough. Not as rough as some people have it obviously but depressing nonetheless. I didn’t get something that I truly wanted and felt that I deserved; I have been working on picking myself back up and focusing on the good things in my life, of which there are many. My current situation can make that difficult but of course necessary. I’m lucky that I can pick myself up out of this, many people cannot. I’ve even been so depressed that I've even thought about the possibility of going back on my depression meds, which is crazy for me in the sense that I believe most things can be fixed by environment and food. My environment is not so hot but I am doing well on the food so that’s great. We’ll focus on that!

Yesterday and today I have purchased two green juices (see picture below) and I can’t tell you how amazing that feels. I need to have them everyday! They are so amazingly delicious. Obviously I will need to cut it to a few times a week as I cannot afford $5 a day! That’s $25 a week! I need to figure out a way to have enough time to make juice instead of buying it!

I also went to the gym this morning instead of sleeping in! I went out last night to celebrate my sister finishing the GRE and of course was feeling a bit hungover this morning but I beat it at the gym! Yay for working out instead of being lazy and I would probably have had a bagel too! I also tried Edamame hummus from Trader Joes, another fantastic purchase! So delicious!

Amazing dark chocolate from Trader Joes!

Green juice heaven!

The card I bought myself!














Edamame Hummus!
 

3 comments:

  1. congrats on picking yourself back up! make inspiration where there is de-inspiration aka depression <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! Just having someone comment on my blog is a pick me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. : ) I know the feeling!!

    ReplyDelete