My Blog is a place where I share information about nutrition, health and wellness, and sometimes just daily life! Hope you enjoy!






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



Sunday, April 16, 2017

Spring Cleaning!

Normally I honestly dislike spring cleaning, the words, the concept, the 'it's spring, who cares about cleaning right now?! let's get outside!' but as I've started using my Thieves cleaner in earnest I couldn't be more excited about spring cleaning. Even as I type those words I'm like, 'really?' but yes REALLY! So I thought why not share this excitement on my blog as well as sharing the product that makes me so excited about what I used to think of as a tedious process!

We had my sister's bridal shower last month and as a favor we gave away this adorable little cleaner bottle with a capful of Thieves cleaner and water. I had used my Thieves cleaner before but not consistently (why I have no idea!) but this little bottle helped me rediscover the excitement and just how well this product cleans without containing any toxic chemicals. I often clean my cutting board, my sink, my counters, glass coffee table and mirrors-really everything! Everyone who received the bottle has only raved about it's contents, even people who have no idea what Thieves cleaner is!

Every time I use my Thieves I wish people could use this spray and enjoy it the way I do. So here I am discussing it, in hopes that people reach out and we can chat about it. I didn't know you could use 1 cleaner, with no toxic chemicals, for everything!!

Here's to everyone enjoying a lovely session of spring cleaning and beyond!



To learn more about essential oils or Thieves cleaner head over to my website www.hotgreenlife.com and we can connect!

No comments:

Post a Comment