My Blog is a place where I share information about nutrition, health and wellness, and sometimes just daily life! Hope you enjoy!






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



Wednesday, July 5, 2017

OOLA Women!

Hi everyone! I just got back from Young Living International Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah! There are so many things that went on over the days I spent in Utah I could break up this blog into 5 or more pieces! So for now we'll start with a challenge I want to complete. 

I was lucky enough to see some of my favorite people ever speak at convention, Dr. Dave (the OolaSeeker) and Dr. Troy (the OolaGuru). I first read their International Best Selling book, Oola: Find Balance in an Unbalanced World about a year ago and it really pointed out the aspects of what in my life was unbalanced. The word oola stems from the world Ooh LaLa, which is a flippant way to express surprise and excitement! Oo-la is defined as that state of awesomeness. It is when your life is balanced and growing in the seven key areas of life - the 7 F's of Oola (fitness, finance, family, field (career), faith, friends and fun).  

CHANGING THE WORLD WITH A WORD

The OolaGuys are on a mission to change the world with a word (#Oola) by collecting 1,000,000 dreams in the form of handwritten stickers on the side of a vintage 1970 VW Surf Bus.  They guys promote that by removing the stress from life (especially when you're out of balance as many of us are) you can reveal the greatness and purpose that is inside all of us. This can lead to a better you which makes for a better family, a better community and therefore a better world. 

So now to go on and talk about the actual free 21-day #OolaforWomen Challenge! The free challenge is designed to spur positive action in your life and inspire and empower women to achieve a life of less stress and more balance. The challenge is 21 days of mini challenges that are sent to your email every morning. These might help you do things you never thought you'd do which means you might have to up your courage level!

So.......

EACH DAILY CHALLENGE WILL INCLUDE:

  • A graphic and motivational quote to inspire.
  • A detailed challenge to complete for the day.

So to end this post, I'm going to be posting everyday of how I completed the challenge of the day and what kind of changes I've been noticing by doing this! I will also share each oil that I use during each challenge. I'm hoping by posting my daily challenge that people will find some inspiration in doing this with me! 

#OolaforWomen Challenge 

1 comment:

  1. I am so ready to dive into this! As a mom of 3 little ones, a wife, a teacher, a business owner, a friend, and more, I find it challenging at times to keep it all balanced. I think I am really going to like the graphics and positive quotes each day!

    ReplyDelete