My Blog is a place where I share information about nutrition, health and wellness, and sometimes just daily life! Hope you enjoy!






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Oola for Women Challenge Day #3

Day #3 of the Oola for Women Challenge! Each day brings a new challenge, not just with the Oola for Women Challenge but with life, with time management, with, well....everything. Some days there just isn't very much that is easy. Each day on this challenge I'm forced to stop and think about some Oola aspect of my life, and this has been helpful albeit hard. It helps me take time out of my day and really focus on the important things in life and not the small details that get in the way sometimes. 

Today's challenge was about the F in Family. Often women give their complete and utter all to those they are in a relationship with, to their parents, to their children and tend to forget about themselves. It's important to keep the relationship with yourself healthy too! The challenge puts it so perfectly, "We go, go, go and do, do, do for all the people and responsibilities we have in our lives that it sometimes becomes easy to get caught up in all of these relationships, spread ourselves thing and feel a little disconnected." So the actual challenge for today is to take time to connect and enjoy each other's company. In other words think about a relationship you've let slide or someone that might need you to reach out a little more or that coffee date you've been meaning to have and GO OUT AND HAVE IT! Reconnect, you'll feel great and so will they! I have been meaning to call my mother the last few days and so that was my way to reconnect to a relationship. (Not that it had been very long since we spoke but we used to talk everyday :) 

While completing this challenge I put on some joy, because literally it makes me feel joyous and speaking to my family often makes me feel joyous! 

Who did you reconnect with? And what oil did you use while doing it? 



#OolaforWomen Challenge 


No comments:

Post a Comment