My Blog is a place where I share information about nutrition, health and wellness, and sometimes just daily life! Hope you enjoy!






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



Monday, July 10, 2017

Oola for Women Challenge Day #1

Day #1 of the Oola for Women Challenge! It has taken me a bit of time to get started on this challenge as I was dealing with a lot right when I returned from Utah, but in reality when are most of us not dealing with a lot? So today begins the Oola challenge, because who doesn't want to feel more positive and be more at peace? The challenge today is to walk or run for 7 minutes and during those 7 minutes come up with 7 things that you love most about yourself. I read this challenge and couldn't be happier to complete it as I love to run and I know that it might help to look at the positives about myself. Here are the positives I came up with (this was much harder than I thought it was going to be when I first read the challenge!)

1) I am able to run faster miles then ever before thanks for my essential oils and food habits so I love that I opened my mind to learning new things about health and wellness 
2) I try my best to help as many people as possible
3) I want to help everyone in the world! 
4) I care about animals and try to save as many as possible 
5) I try to remember that simply because I'm grateful for all I have doesn't mean I have to feel guilty about it!
6) I am kind to others 
7) I try to love with all of my heart 

After typing these out, I honestly wish I had better things to say about myself. I think that this was the point of this exercise, to take a deeper look at what is good within yourself and what you can improve. As I mention all over my social media I use peppermint oil constantly for staying awake and refreshed and as well as before every workout without fail. For this challenge this was no exception! Looking forward to the next challenge! 


#OolaforWomen Challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment