My Blog is a place where I share information about nutrition, health and wellness, and sometimes just daily life! Hope you enjoy!






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Oola for Women Challenge Day #2

Day #2 of the Oola for Women Challenge! When I first read this challenge I didn't want to face it as it's hands down my #1 stressor right now, to learn something new about money. This challenge plays into the Finance aspect of the 7 F's of Oola and is of course important but I'd really like to not deal with finance! School loans have put the damper on my financial situation that I will one day be out of but for now it's a bit hard to see the light! Which means I need to focus some good energy on it all and complete this challenge. 

So this helped me dive a bit deeper into my financial situation. I learned from a very good friend of mine that within the feng shui way of thinking having your money all over your apartment can actually literally cause your money to be everywhere, and not organized at all! So I hadn't heard this theory before but it really hit home for me and for some reason it seemed to make a lot of sense! I am going to try to clean up all my change that is haphazardly laid around the apartment and put it in one central place-that will help me feel more organized if nothing else! This same friend also pointed out that by not dealing with my money head on as I used to (I keep a really organized bills spreadsheet!) I was adding to my anxiety level. So with this (seemingly obvious) aspect of financial health I loaded up my spreadsheet again and got everything organized, the relief was palpable! So these are the two aspects of finance I looked at, nothing super hardcore like understanding deep economic principles but I felt better after looking deeper at both of these aspects and that was the challenge, to feel better! 

While working on this challenge I had to use copious amounts of lavender to keep my heart rate under control and my anxiety from taking over as financial situations will often do this to me. 

What financial aspect did you learn about? And what oil did you use while doing it? 


#OolaforWomen Challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment