My Blog is a place where I share information about nutrition, health and wellness, and sometimes just daily life! Hope you enjoy!






Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Well today my co-worker decided to bring in an AMAZING vegan cupcake. I was slightly skeptical that it would be just as amazing as an animal ladel one  (skeptical because most I've had are quite delicious but they have a different taste) but IT WAS BETTER. No joking here. As a child I adored Hostess' Chocolate cupcakes with a vanilla cream center, not really a good idea for an overweight fifth grader, but we all have our issues, those and the little debbie brownies, YUM. Back to the cupcake, this cupcake was just like pure heaven, it was insane, with a moist texture, a perfect, just perfect chocolate taste and amazing vanilla filling! I can't rave enough about it aside from the 21grams from fat inside it, however, I'd rather eat this animal free, preservative free ball of heaven then the animal and things I can't even pronounce laden one from your local deli. Lovin the Moo-Cluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment